Monday, March 29, 2010

My friends also had the same experience

Talking is the best way to mirror your image to your lover. This is true as the image will be as clear as my handycam lens. The pulse is tremendously outrageous (first date maybe) but don't over do it or you might spoil the so called 'romantic atmosphere.' Yes, I am not an expert in this field. The problem is, I have to train myself to feel the mood in order to capture the best footage. I am terribly amazed with the sci-fi effects in the Star Wars sequels. My heart is so atuned to X-men genre. I am so stiff and always dreaming to be like Arnold (The California Governor) but now I have to acclimatize myself for a new environment. I watch discovery channel, Survivorman/ dirty jobs and etc but at the same time I have to watch Nona and wanita hari ini because I must have the 'feel'.

No comments:

Post a Comment