Monday, March 29, 2010

Tolerable mistakes


A few years back, my hardware was so basic. The post production quality was not that palatable. I was in conundrum. Then I stopped. I decided to concentrate on something else which was a stark difference from my real passion. It managed to steer me away and it did provide useful distraction after all.To cut the story short, I bounced back and muster the remaining energy. I did simple but thorough research and made a few phone calls...I waited for a few weeks and the hardware finally arrived. Now after doing some field and technical studies, my confidence grows larger. The market begins to spread like wildfire and as long as the lens is able to capture the amazing sparks from your smiles, the venture will remain steady...as steady as my Steadicam Studio 1081. Just smile and let the lens capture the priceless moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment