Wednesday, April 14, 2010

who is the jabberwocky?

Last week I watched Alice in Wonderland directed by Tim Burton. Yes if you saw a male with broad shoulders and unshaved beard lurking around the cinema entrance somewhere in Ipoh, waiting for the 'entry call'  that's probably me. I'm not an expert in this field but the film perpetually moved my thought toward unparalel motion. I mean the film really snatches the 'cliche' of the original version. It defies conventions and encourages the audience to discard traditions. The provocation is generated brilliantly through funny dialogues. The cunning characters undeniably have done their jobs well. Apart from pumping iron, I also read a lot of these stuffs when I was doing my degree and eventually the reading has taken its toll (in positive manner) because it gives me the insight of today's world. Future scenarios are the results of past events and in Aesop's fables, humans nature had been studied and showcased in the immortal stories, using animals to camaflouge potential messages. Read Animal Farm by George Orwel to know about basic politicking skills and graduate further up by tuning to any Tv stations which show prime time buletin. You'll see the connection and perhaps you will not be in 'wonderland' ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment