Saturday, August 28, 2010

Silver CatFish temptation

"Ok Sir, just deposit the down payment to confirm booking, I'll check tomorrow." The conversation ended abruptly after exchanging salam. I checked the online bank account and the deal had been welded well. So, my next project will be covering another happy moments for a special couple who had decided to end their solo era. The father of the would be bride has shouldered the responsibilty to find a suitable wedding cameraman for the special day. Much to the relief of the bridegroom to be. Now I just have to book a ticket flight online to Kuantan (budget airline of course) and plan a rendezvous with my contact there. Silver fish cooked with tempoyak (fermented durian paste) is the most special delicacy there and I am one of the biggest fans as it reminds me of my mother cooking everytime I balik kampung.

No comments:

Post a Comment