Monday, August 2, 2010

Family Day 2010 & Lactic acid

Two days ago I was hired by a company in Shah Alam to capture priceless moment of their staff organizing Family Day in Teluk Batik. It was a good experience as I was able to spread my wings and try new stuff at hands. Shooting videos for corporate functions require great length of patience and abundance of PR skills. The dinner event lasted until 12am (approximately) and I had to avoid myself from becoming succumbed to the biological clock. I was lucky that my bedroom was ten minutes drive away from the resort. Thinking about the comfy bed made the 2.3 kg handycam felt three times heavier. Next time I have to bring in the tripod. Muscle aches are common as nice shots require steady hands. Lactic acid build-up does take its toll
and it will last for about a week before the swollen muscles recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment