Wednesday, August 4, 2010

to carbonize or not...

Recently I went to a car accesory shop and witnessed the transformation of a Civic FD to Mugen RR. The carbon fibre bonet cost 2K while the body kit is around the region of 4K without the paint job. Well it is not about applying the transformation to my car as I am pretty much interested in the carbon fibre look alike sticker which has the texture (tactile) and 'cool' sensation from my point of view. I have this plan in my mind which is to carbonize my Sony HVRZ5 body with the dummy sticker. It will surely look great but I have to make sure the cosmetic change is not going to affect the Handycam capability dispensing heat. Boxy compartment of the handycam will faciliate the process as I just have to stick. encapsulate and forget but what about the cursive parts, it will require different skill and tool and perhaps the bodykit installer might give me some insight or help,maybe? or I might end up being outcast by the society for the reason of trying to be different from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment